Monday, October 3, 2011

Disney World Twenty Eleven!

I love going to Disney World.  I have been more than a handful of times in my life and it's never enough.  It's just one of those places that never gets old.  Well, it gets old after about 5 days but you're always ready to go back.  Last time we went my kids were 5, 13, 17, and 18.  That was our oldest boys' last family trip with us.  This time my kids were 10 and 17 (the oldest 2 didn't go...see previous note in paratheses).  This was our oldest's last family trip with us.  Savannah, lucky duck, will probably get to go at least one more time before she's too old.

After that I'll continue going.

Without my kids (I'll bring hubby along).

Maybe someday with my grandkids.

But maybe not.

I'm brave enough to go without any kids if I so desire.  Disney World isn't just for kids.  In fact, I think it's just for adults and the kids have to tag along.

I posted over 100 pictures from our trip here.  If you have enough stamina to see them all, I commend you.  I know how boring other people's pictures are, even from DW.  But I do hope you enjoy them.  Here are a few sneak peeks...







No comments:

Post a Comment