Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Gratituesday

For what are you thankful?  Have you even stopped to think about what you're thankful for lately?  We get so caught up in our own lives and our long to-do lists that we often forget to thank God for all that He's given us.  And that's a lot.  I mean A LOT.  This "Gratituesday" idea comes from a great blogger...check out her blog and join the bandwagon!

So here are mine:

I'm thankful for...
  • My amazing husband
  • My awesome kids
  • The gorgeous Texas fall weather
  • People like Beth Moore who follow God with their whole heart and help others do the same
  • The ability to walk and run and play
  • All my supportive friends
  • Prayer warriors
  • Dedicated and faithful people
  • Honesty
  • The printing press...so I can enjoy God's Word and other books that help me understand it.
I'd love to hear yours!  Please leave a comment so everyone can see them.

No comments:

Post a Comment