Friday, December 23, 2011

Not so vegetarian

I mentioned a couple weeks ago that I had decided to become a vegetarian...

I'm sad and a little frustrated to say that it's not working for me.

I've had to alter my diet so much in the last year that going without meat is leaving me with very little to eat.  Maybe one day I'll be able to stop eating meat, but for now I'll just continue to make wise choices about where I get my meat and do my best to avoid places that don't practice humane treatment.

So next time you see me and I'm shoveling tender, juicy, delicious brisket into my mouth...don't be surprised.

Have a joyous Christmas weekend!


1 comment:

  1. Your diet is so restricted that going vegetarian would have been even more difficult for you than for someone without those restrictions. If you could have gluten and dairy I'm sure you could have made it work. You're dealing with what you've been given though and don't need to worry about it at all. Remember that God clearly said it's ok to eat meat, it's ok not to.

    ReplyDelete