Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Mr. & Mrs. Joshua Tripp

My son is married.

He's actually a married man.

He has a wife.

His wife has a husband, and her husband is my son.

Whoa.

That's cool.

They had a Monday morning wedding.  It's an unusual time, I know, but it was so much fun.

I didn't have my camera with me so I took a few shots with my phone.  They aren't great but they're better than nothing.  I'm looking forward to seeing the professional pics.


This is Josh and me practicing our dance for the mother-son dance the night before the wedding.



This is us at the wedding.  We had the sweetest little conversation during our dance.  He thanked me for being there for him and taking on the hard job of raising 3 boys.  And we reminisced about the old days when he and Joseph were much smaller than me and we used to wrestle.  It wasn't long before they were too big to be wrestling me!  We also discussed that Josh is only a year younger than I was when I met him.  Weird.  And I've known him exactly half his life.


Cute wedding cake?!  Mario.



Blurry pic, but oh so sweet.



Wedding couple.



Tim and Joseph (22) chatting.  Father and son?  I think so.


I have a bunch of photos from their rehearsal that I might post later this week.

For now, please keep my mom in your prayers.  She is having terrible migraines again and is getting almost no relief.

Have a great week!





1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pics looks like it was a beautiful wedding as well. Loved the cake. Praying for your mom so sorry she has bad migraines praying they stop and she can find out what causes them. Thanks for sharing this special day with us all.
    Blessings Sarah

    ReplyDelete