Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Field "Trip"

We recently spent 9 days in Washington, DC and Williamsburg, VA for an end-of-the-year field trip.  None of us had ever been to DC and only I had been to Williamsburg before (as a child).  We all enjoyed our time and even had some friends traveling to the same place the same week so we got to enjoy time with them as well!



We love this famous picture behind us so hubby threw me back right there and copied it  :)


Notice how tall my 11 year old is??  How and when did that happen?



Tim was pretending to be one of these people waiting for the bus...only he was a little ahead of the time...using his iPhone.



See how LONG my daughter is?!


Tim had a little work to do while we were on vacation.

;-)



This photo was taken from the roof of the apartment building where we stayed in DC.  I was so excited when I saw this view because I misunderstood what I was seeing.  I thought it was the White House.  Do you know what building it is?  Hint: it's NOT the White House.  ;-)
(This photo was also taken with an amazing camera app called KitCam.  Check it out!)


I have lots of pictures to share.  To see more, click here.  Enjoy!




1 comment:

  1. awesome pics looks like it was an incredible trip. Love the ones where you guys are fooling around. What an amazing trip and you have such a beautiful family. The family who went with you have precious children. So much fun for everyone.

    ReplyDelete