Monday, November 4, 2013

My 40th Birthday...drum roll please...

I have added 2 new pages to my blog.  You can find them in the tabs at the top of this page...Need a Laugh? and My Favorite Videos.  These are my favorite videos on YouTube that I hope make you smile and encourage you.

Tim and I have decided our destination for my 40th birthday...drum roll please...

NEW YORK CITY!!!

My sister-in-law told me how much she loves NYC and how beautiful it is during December (thank you, Jodi!). We have decided to go the 2nd week of December which is a month before my actual birthday.  I'm okay with that.

I am so excited for this trip - Tim and I have always wanted to visit NYC but just haven't made the time or effort to go.  This will be amazing!

And believe it or not, I am looking forward to this climate...





Can't wait to come back with lots of pictures and news to share!


No comments:

Post a Comment