Friday, January 16, 2015

Grateful

Yesterday I turned 41. I thought it would be a hard pill to swallow but it really wasn't. I was thankful all day...for my life, for all the blessings God has given me, for my amazing friends and family, for my spiritual family (my church) and most of all for the way God has opened my eyes to His truth and His ways.

It's not every year that I am grateful for getting older. In fact, grateful is never the word I would use to describe aging. But this year God has planted a seed of gratefulness in my heart. Most of us don't like what getting older looks like, but the wisdom and experience that comes with it are truly priceless. And I believe they are gifts He gives us, in part to help us deal with the fleshly aging we so often dislike.

This amazing man makes me feel special and so loved every day.



These pics are from my front camera so the quality is poor, but these are my peeps!










I love doing life with you girls!!!

And this is why...standing in the middle of a restaurant lifting our sisters up to Jesus!


Thank you for a great night and awesome birthday! I love you all!

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday my sweet friend. I can see you had a wonderful day. I'm blessed to have you in my life. Praying this year is full of goodness and happiness and more and more of Gods Grace.
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete